SEEK-Basics Kit Contains:
1. Basic Board (Basics): The Basics Board is a printed circuit board (PCB) used to connect electrical circuits, making it easy to arrange and dismantle each circuit. It consists of three loops containing 14 particular holes numbered from 1 to 14, and 14 pairs of holes, with letters A through N, considered as open circuits.
2. Power Supply Board (PSB): (Voltage Source): There are six AA type 1.5V batteries present in the board. There are also seven outlets that can
be adjusted to multiple DC output voltages (1.5, 3, 4.5, 6 and 7.5 volts). The outlets can be connected to the Basics Board and other experiment boards with the use of a connection wire.
3. Experiments Boards (EB1, EB2, EB3 & EB4): These additional printed circuit boards are used to build some specific circuits, for example, the Wheatstone bridge experiment, some transistor circuits and timing circuits such as the Piano and indicator circuits.
4. Electronic Components: Such as Capacitors • Resistors • Variable resistors • DC Motor • Electro Magnet • solar panels • compass • Wire Connections • LED (light emitting diode) • Diode • Zener Diode • IR LED transmitter • IR LED receiver • small light bulb and holder • Water sensor, … etc.
5. Digital Multimeter (DMM): It’s commonly used to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity.
6. Manual: A fully illustrated multilingual lab style manual, with 3D Diagrams illustrating each experiment.