Seek Simple II
SEEK-Simple-II Kit Contains:
1. Experiment Board (Simple-II): It is a printed circuit board used to connect electronics circuits without soldering and makes it easy to hook up and dismantle circuit. It consists of two loops containing 7 particular holes numbered from 1 to 7 and 7 pairs of holes (two holes close together) symbolized from A to G, these pairs are considered as open circuits.
2. Battery Holders: The kit contains two pieces of (1xAA Battery Holders), each one can hold one AA battery, and one (2xAA Battery Holder) it can hold 2 pieces AA batteries. They are used as an external power source. The holder case is designed with leads & jumper for easy to connect.
3. Electronic Components: Such as Capacitors • Resistors • Variable resistors • DC Motor • Electro Magnet • Solar Panel • Compass • LED • Diode • Tact Switch • Light Bulb with Holder • Water sensor, … etc.
4. Digital Multimeter (DMM): It’s commonly used to measure voltage, current, resistance and continuity.
5. Manual: A fully illustrated multilingual lab style manual, with real photos illustrating each experiment